Here is our latest COVID-19 Update for all of New Zealand excluding Auckland.
A reminder to all of our customers to follow advice from public health authorities. If you’re sick, stay at home and away from others. Wash your hands frequently for at least 20 seconds, cover your cough or sneeze with your elbow, not your hands. For more information visit the NZ govt COVID website https://covid19.govt.nz/covid-19/restrictions/alert-level-2/.
As we move in to alert level 2 as of Wednesday 12th Aug 2020, we will be continuing to use our ‘We come to you’ service. We will be giving everyone the option to use this service unless they are sick or have had symptoms.
The below safety measures have been put in place in accordance with the guidelines outlined by the public health authorities of NZ
- We will ensure that physical distancing of at least 2 meters is maintained throughout the appointment. Masks are therefore not required.
- Thorough hand washing will be completed before and after each appointment
- Use of our own Geeks Keyboard and Mouse is mandatory
- Our technicians will be wearing disposable gloves during appointments and these will be changed on each appointment
- Our Geeks will be wiping down all surfaces they come in to contact with, both onsite and for any pick-ups
- We will have strict contact tracing measures in place for all of our Geeks.
- To keep everyone safe, at the time of your booking we will check if you have been in contact with a known case of Corona Virus.
If you are sick or do not feel comfortable using our door to door service then you will be given the option to use our non-contact remote service.
Please note that we are experiencing a high volume of calls and bookings so you may be put on a waiting list for your appointment. We apologise for this and we appreciate your understanding as we catch up on helping you with your technology