Our main priority is to keep our customers, our staff and the rest of New Zealand SAFE!
So what does this mean?
With the move to alert level 3 from Sunday 14th February 2021, as an essential service, we are still able to carry out our regular services, this includes “We come to you”
The safety and well-being of our customers is paramount while we continue to deliver high-standard, reliable services.
The below safety measures have been put in place in accordance with the guidelines outlined by the public health authorities of NZ and the guidelines provided on the Government COVID19 website https://covid19.govt.nz/covid-19/restrictions/auckland/
- We will ensure that physical distancing of at least 2 meters is maintained throughout the appointment
- Thorough hand washing will be completed before and after each appointment
- Use of our own Geeks Keyboard and Mouse is mandatory
- Our technicians will be wearing disposable gloves during appointments and these will be changed on each appointment
- Our technicians will be wearing masks during appointments.
- Our Geeks will be wiping down all surfaces they come in to contact with, both onsite and for any pick-ups
- We will have strict contact tracing measures in place for all of our Geeks.
- We will ask you when you book your appointment, if you are over 70 or considered high risk and if so, we will suggest alternative Non-Contact arrangements for you.
- To keep everyone safe, at the time of your booking we will check if you have any symptoms or if you been in contact with a known case of Corona Virus.
We will also be running our Non – Contact Remote Support Service and Non – Contact Pick-Up. Book Here
Rest assured, if you would feel more comfortable, we are also operating a Non Contact – Remote Support Service option for Auckland customers.
If you have an issue with any of your devices, you will be able to make a remote booking by contacting our call centre to arrange a Non Contact – Remote Support time slot. Once you have booked a time, one of our technicians will call you to assess the issue you are having. If the issue is something they may be able to fix, they will securely access your device and will attempt to help you over the phone. All of this will be completed securely and remotely. We are confident that we are able to resolve 85% of issues using our new Non-Contact – Remote Support Service.
In addition, we will also be offering all of our usual software packages. These include antivirus and office 365 subscriptions. They are available to purchase on our Geek Shop, once purchased you will be contacted by one of our friendly experts who can install any subscriptions securely using our Remote Helpline.
Please contact the call centre team as you normally would and they can take you through these options in more detail. We are committed to helping you with your technical needs at this time and we will provide further updates as things evolve.
Please note, if you are a Geek Helpline member, your remote service will still be available to you as normal.
Stay safe everyone, and keep in touch.