TP-Link Smart Plug with Power Monitoring
Save time, energy and money with the Kasa Smart Plug. This epic TP-Link Smart Plug connects to an app on your phone and allows you to turn your devices on and off wherever you are. Control devices like lights, heaters or fans, household appliances and electronics. This Smart Plug has WiFi integrated technology with a wide range of features. Using the app, you can schedule your appliances to turn on or off, as and when you want them to. Schedule the lights to turn on when it’s time to wake up and off when it’s time to wind down. Connect your Smart Plug to Amazon Alexa or Google Home and control your devices using voice commands. You can even monitor your energy consumption with the handy energy tracker. receiver weekly and monthly energy summaries.
- Schedule – The scheduling feature of the Smart Plug allows you to automatically power electronics on and off as needed.
- Remote Access – Control your devices using the Kasa app. All you need is a WiFi connection. Super Simple.
- Monitor Energy – Check how much energy specific devices are using with the energy tracker on the Kasa app. Even receive weekly and monthly summaries.
- Out of the House Mode – The Kasa app allows you to be extra safe with away mode. Make it look like your home, even when your not.
- Voice Commands – Connect your TP Link Plug to Amazon Alexa or Google Home and control your appliances using voice commands.
- Design – The Kasa Smart Plug allows you to connect different plug outlets. Great for travelling overseas.
|Wireless Type – 2.4GHz, 1T1R|
|System Requirements – Android 4.1 or higher, iOS 8 or higher|
|Certification RoHS, EAC, CE|
|Package Contents – Smart Plug HS110, Quick Start Guide|
|Environment – Operating Temperature: 0 ºC ~ 40 ºC (32°F ~ 104°F) , Operating Humidity: 5%~90%RH, Non-condensing|
|Dimensions( H X W X D ) – 3.9 x 2.6 x 3 in. ( 100.3 x 66.3 x 77 mm )|
|Materia – PC|
|Buttons – Power button, Settings button|
|Weight – 131.8g|
|Packaging Dimensions – 3.5 x 3.5 x 5.7 in. ( 90 x 88 x 144 mm )|
|Input voltage – 100 – 240VAC|
|Output voltage – 100-240VAC|
|Maximum Load – 10A|
|Maximum Power – 3.68KW|