Smart Home Setup
So you’ve purchased your Smart Home device and you’re one step away from awesome, automated home life. Setting up a Smart Hub like Amazon Alexa or Google Home can be a tricky process. One of our experts can set up your Smart Hub so that you don’t have to. Once set up, your Geek will teach you how to use voice commands to control your home.
Smart Home Training
It’s never been easier to get hands free help in any room of the house. Home automation devices like Google Home and Amazon Alexa allow you to do things such as:
- Play music from your music streaming service account or even your favourite radio station.
- Keep you organised by setting alarms and calendar events using only your voice.
- Connect to other smart devices like plugs, lights and your TV so your home is fully connected!
There are a large number of commands that you can use to make your life easier. If you want to start using your Smart Hub like a pro then one of our friendly technicians will talk you through the best commands. We’ll work with you to create a personalized experience with your Smart Hub that will maximize your comfort, convenience, entertainment and peace of mind. Once your setup, our friendly team can give you a tutorial on how to use each device, using simple language so you really understand and feel better connected to your Smart Hub.
Get the most out of your devices
Connecting your Home Automated Hub to your Tablet, Phone, Smart TV, Speakers, Netflix and Spotify can be as simple as the push of a button. Our friendly Geeks can give you the lowdown on how to use your Smart Hub at your own pace, without using complicated technology language.
Here is what our Geeks can do for you:
- Set up new Smart Hub
- Add all of your devices to the Smart Hub
- Recommend more devices for your Smart Hub
- Connect your Smart Hub device to your home network or Smart TV
- Conduct device training to teach you the things you need to know based on you
iPhone, iPad and Android training – We can set up, troubleshoot, and train you on how to get the most out of your mobile computing device.