Geeks on Wheels are a mobile computer support and repair task force. We travel to your home or office to fix troublesome computers and help solve your computer problems. We have staff based in Auckland, Hamilton, Cambridge, Tauranga, New Plymouth, Kapiti Coast, Wellington, Palmerston North, Christchurch, Ashburton and Dunedin.
Here at Geeks on Wheels, we have spent more than a decade assisting New Zealanders with their IT needs – we take the stress and frustration out of computer repair and malware removal, so you can enjoy your laptop or computer as you are meant to.
We have a genuine, customer service-based philosophy, delivering the experience and expertise you should expect from a team that have been visiting Kiwi homes since 2005.
Geeks on Wheels exists because New Zealanders are becoming more and more reliant on technology for work and pleasure, but technology and its benefits are changing at an ever-increasing rate. A lot of everyday Kiwis struggle to keep up. To top that off most people in the computer industry focus on “BIG IT”. They don’t want to deal with the mundane and everyday tech challenges. We love that stuff and that is where most of our customers need help. We’re proud to be everyday Geeks, helping everyday Kiwi’s with “Everyday IT”.
Originally a business who focused on fixing people’s computer issues, Geeks on Wheels has morphed to become experts across a broad range of commonplace technologies with quite a different value proposition than the original ‘fix and repair’ focus. We discovered the REAL value we bring is not “just” about fixing a particular issue (which obviously has to happen), but is actually about taking the customer on a personalised journey through advice, knowledge and education about how technology can benefit them in and around their daily lives. That led us to review our Mission Statement which now reads …
“To be a trusted brand that provides solutions, knowledge and confidence to everyday users of technology”
Our friendly Geeks can be booked during these hours
Monday – Friday: 8 am – 8 pm
Saturday: 8 am – 6 pm
What is Geeks on Wheels points of difference?
- 100% Kiwi owned and operated!
- We provide local computer repair services throughout New Zealand!
- We have a dedicated, New Zealand-based call centre – you will be speaking to fellow Kiwis who are trained in providing expert computer support and laptop repair advice.
- “Set up my device today” – Our famous, same-day service is available New Zealand wide!
- Personal service with care – we deal with our customers directly, ensuring that you receive high-quality computer help, no matter the issue.
- Ongoing support – our customers receive quality support following any computer upgrade or repair. This includes 48 hours of free aftercare support, post-visit, using our awesome Geek Hotline phone service!
- Fair, honest, and reasonable pricing – whether you need computer support at your home or business, we treat all our customers equally. When you call Geeks on Wheels, you will receive the same superb standard of service at the same great rates – every time!
When you need a reliable computer fix, call the friendly experts you can rely on – Geeks on Wheels!
Phone: 0800 424 335
Or click the link below to check out our Facebook page!